Meeting your business requirements - no
matter how large or small.
The Garden offers a host of opportunities and venues for business of
all sizes and types to host their events here.
We have a range of options for you to host your event at the Garden
and can provide testimonials and examples of the many types of event
hosted over the last few years to give you a flavour of our
flexibility and ability to deliver.
We are able to give total support in the preparation and organisation
of your event, hopefully taking away many if not all your headaches
and concerns. Our sales and coordination team have a wealth of
experience and resources at their disposal and we work closely with a
number of first class suppliers to ensure the success of your event.
A flavour of some of the types of corporate and business events held
within the Garden recently:
- Corporate Barbecues - at the John Hope Gateway, Caledonian
Hall or Terrace
- Corporate Family Days - utilising the immense diversity of our
spaces and aided by our specialist providers such as Maximillion
- Team Building Events - once again utilising the diverse spaces
available to us and working in partnership with providers such as
- Dinners - within the John Hope Gateway, David Douglas Room
Hall, we can temper your night to meet your expectation all
with first class food from Ben Harrison our Chef.
- Meetings - In our David Douglas Room and Caledonian Hall we are able to provide
some flexible options to ensure your meeting goes to plan.
- Drinks Receptions - Where better to entertain your guests, than
overlooking the Biodiversity pools and garden beyond at the John Hope Gateway
or within the tranquility offered at the Caledonian Hall and nearby Rock
- Christmas Party Nights - guaranteed to be a step above the norm,
our Christmas nights are steadily gaining a reception for being
that little bit more special.
Please contact one of our Sales and Coordination team for more